You probably don’t give a lot of thought to your current water heater. It is something that is usually out of sight, out of mind. But if yours is coming to the end of it’s life, or you’re looking for a more cost-efficient solution, you should consider a tankless water heater. The days of having a hot water tank in your basement, and waiting for it to refill with hot water, are over! A tankless water heater is a system that instantly heats water as it flows through the device, without holding any water internally. This deems the old hot system basically obsolete.
There are many advantages to going tankless, such as:
- Endless hot water. A classic hot water tank is limited to the size of its container, but not a tankless water heater. They provide continuous hot water all day long!
- Smaller size. A tankless water heater takes up less space than a tank, and has more options for location of installation – it can be in your basement or on your roof.
- Energy conservation. With a classic hot water tank, the tank is continuously turning on and off in order to keep the water warm and ready to use. Tankless gives you near instantaneous hot water, only heating what you are using. A tankless water system can effectively lower your energy bill.
- Long-lasting system. Tankless water systems typically have a long life expectancy, and operating costs are usually lower than a tank. It will still require maintenance, but it won’t need descaling as much as a traditional tank. When you do need maintenance on your tankless heater, you can call your trusted Richco plumber to come help you out.
- Simple installation. The installation process of a tankless water heater is generally
less invasive than a typical tank system. The systems can be installed in discreet locations throughout your home, and will be installed quickly by our trained professionals at Richco plumbing.
The benefits to a tankless water system in your home are endless!
It is very important that in order to keep it functioning properly and effectively, you schedule regular maintenance for your tankless system. If they are properly maintained, you should rarely encounter a more serious issue. Regular maintenance ensures your tankless water system is running optimally at all times.
By scheduling regular maintenance with your Richco plumber, we will ensure you avoid more serious issues down the line: 805-484-1297