Drinking tap water is important because it is great on the environment and reduces the amount of plastic bottles going to the landfill. But, it is just as important, if not more important, to have great tasting and healthy water coming out of your taps in order to drink it.
The best way to achieve this is installing a water filtration system in your home or your office. This can be easily achieved with a reverse osmosis water system – it removes contaminants from unfiltered water that give it a bad taste or smell. They are the most effective system for improving the taste of your tap water. Our team of expert plumbers at Richco Plumbing can come to your house and install a water filtration system, and you will be able to enjoy great tasting water straight from your tap.
There are two ways to install a water filtration system in your home – point-of-use or point-of-entry.
- This water filtration system is installed directly on the fixture you use, such as the kitchen sink. This is a common choice for many homeowners.
- Point-of-entry – This water filtration system is a whole-house water treatment solution. It is installed at the main water line, where the water is first entering your home, and will treat every tap and appliance in your house.
There are many benefits to installing a water filtration system in your home or your office, such as:
- You will have significantly better tasting tap water.
- The system will eliminate many contaminants from the water – such as chlorine, bacteria, and viruses.
- You will reduce your family’s or business’s impact on the environment by eliminating the need for plastic bottles.
- A filtration system will clean the water system in your office, decreasing the possibility of your employees getting sick from the water.
- Tap water in the United States contains moderate to heavy amounts of contamination – a filtration system will rid your water of these contaminants.
- It will rid your water of minerals that cause scale buildup.
- You will have less allergens in your home that may be coming from your water sources.
As you can see, the benefits of installing a water filtration system are endless! It will improve the health of your family and employees, while also creating great tasting tap water that everyone can enjoy!
The cost of installing a water filtration system will vary significantly based on the size of your home and your specific needs.
Call Richco Plumbing today to get an accurate quote, and to install your new water filtration system! 805-484-1297